Teriyaki Salmon Bites
- Ready in: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 145
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 thin slice fresh ginger, fine chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp raw bush honey
- 500 g raw salmon, cut in 2 cm cubes
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp SIDS CRAZY LEMON
Combine soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic and honey in a medium bowl then whisk to blend.
Add salmon and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Place salmon in an even layer in saucepan, sprinkle with SIDS CRAZY LEMON and cook for 2 minutes. Turn each salmon cube, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Place salmon on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onion. Place a toothpick in each piece of salmon.