Tamarillo & Bacon Stir Fry
- Ready in: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 277
- 1 sweet potato, peeled & cubed
- 2 large onions, diced
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 red tamarillos, peeled & diced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, chopped finely
- ½ red cabbage, finely sliced
- SIDS SALT & PEPPER to taste
Stirfry onions and sweet potato in a little oil, then cut bacon into strips and add. Stir fry until near cooked then add tamarillos and ginger. Stir fry a little more then place cabbage on top of these vegetables. Turn heat down put a lid on top and cook gently until cabbage is just cooked.
Lightly toss, season with SIDS SALT & PEPPER then serve with rice.