- Ready in: 35 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 240
- 24 fresh Green Lipped Mussels, dressed
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded & diced
- ½ cup EV olive oil
- ¼ cup SIDS LOW SUGAR RASPBERRY VINEGAR
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp SIDS CRAZY SALT
Bring 25 mm of water to a boil in a large pot. Add mussels, cover and steam for 3-5 minutes, until they are all open. Drain, then remove one side of each shell and arrange the open shelled mussels on a serving platter.
In a medium bowl, mix together SIDS CRAZY SALT, red, orange, yellow and green bell peppers, olive oil, SIDS LOW SUGAR RASPBERRY VINEGAR and parsley. Spoon over the mussels on the shells. Refrigerate until serving.