Irish Egg Rolls
- Ready in: 50 minutes
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 286
- 120 g chopped corned beef
- 1 cup shredded steamed cabbage
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- ½ tsp SIDS CRAZY SALT
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- SIDS SALT & PEPPER to taste
- 8 (18 cm square) egg roll wrappers
- 1½ litres rice bran oil for deep frying
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 190°C.
In a bowl, mix together shredded corned beef, SIDS CRAZY SALT, cabbage, potatoes, carrot and onion. Season with SIDS SALT & PEPPER to taste. Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface a few at a time. Place about ½ cup of the mixture into the centre of each wrap. Roll up into logs according to the directions on the package. Wet the edge with water to seal.
Fry rolls a few at a time, turning if necessary, for about 5 minutes, until golden. Remove from hot oil to drain on paper towels.